The Location - Downtown Prescott
Prescott’s central downtown business district is built around an elm-shaded, traditional courthouse plaza. The historic plaza hosts activities throughout the year ranging from bustling art shows, evening music concerts, antique fairs, and family oriented community events.
Raffle Drawing Prizes
Buy your Raffle Tickets at the Bluegrass Festival booth. There will be a drawing for the following prizes at 3:00 pm on June 23 on the main stage. Winners do not need to be present to win.
- 32" Flat Screen Television (2 of them to give away)
- Two-Person Inflatable Kayak - Sea Eagle
- 8-Bottle Wine Referigerator
- Guitar (Potomac) from The Mandolin Store
- Mandolin (Gretsch) from Pops Music Shop
- Rodeo Tickets - World's Oldest Rodeo
- 2 Adult passes for Dinner Show at Blazin'M Ranch
- Metal Detector from Tesoro Electronics (best kept secret ... there is gold in Prescott)
- $50 Gift Certificate - Best Buy
- Framed Print of Prescott - The Frame and I
- Wickenburg Bluegrass Festival Tickets
- Executive Bench - YEI
- Five 1-hour Acupuncture Treatments - Innate Wellness & Medical Center
- Two piece Lithium Drill Driver - Prescott True Value
(as of June 19, 2013)
Admission and Camping
Admission to the Festival is FREE!!
First Come-First Served (No Reservations).
Dry Camping is available at the Mile High Middle School beginning at noon on Thursday for $15 per night.