The Location - Downtown Prescott
Prescott’s central downtown business district is built around an elm-shaded, traditional courthouse plaza. The historic plaza hosts activities throughout the year ranging from bustling art shows, evening music concerts, antique fairs, and family oriented community events.
Raffle Drawing Prizes
Buy your Raffle Tickets at the Bluegrass Festival booth. There will be a drawing for the following prizes at 3:00 pm on June 23 on the main stage. Winners do not need to be present to win.
- 32" Flat Screen Television (2 of them)
- Two-Person Inflatable Kayak
- 8-Bottle Wine Referigerator
- Guitar from The Mandolin Store
- 2 Adult passes for Dinner Show at Blazin'M Ranch
- Metal Detector from Tesoro Electronics
(as of May 13, 2013)
Admission and Camping
Admission to the Festival is FREE!!
First Come-First Served (No Reservations).
Dry Camping is available at the Mile High Middle School beginning at noon on Thursday for $15 per night.